Back From Toonfest!!



What does this mean? Why, it means I'm behind, that's what it means!

It means that I have spent the majority of the day playing catch up (what else is new) and am still massively behind. Our schedules are so jam packed that taking the weekend off always means hell to pay on Monday and today was no exception.

The good news is that we got the strips finished and off to the syndicate almost on tome (our "Fridays" are frequently Mondays anyway).

The bad news is that I am completely in over my head on blogging. So much blog worthy stuff came out of this weekend that I'll have to blog full time all week to do it justice. The photos alone are a monumental task - I've been working on them for the past 4 hours and am still not done.

So be patient - be of good cheer - I will probably have to blog in stages as I do with the Reubens, but I think you'll be pleased with the results. I hope to have part 1 up Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment